Justin sneaks out of the house on a cold, dark autumn night and records an episode.
Topic: why you should learn from practitioners, not professors.
Didn't record an episode last week, because I was launching the new Marketing for Developers course.
Special $50 discount for podcast listeners: megamaker.co/coupon
- Read it on Medium: I wasted four years of my life doing this
- CBC Venture
- What a CD-ROM looks like
- Getting Real, a book by Jason Fried and DHH
- The Product People podcast
- My first online product: Amplification
- Definition: Just in time inventory
- Donald Trump's "small" $14 million loan from his dad
- Get the $50 launch discount
- There's a few spots left for Product People Club
- Theme music by Striker-Metal.com
- Podcast hosting by Simplecast.fm
- Follow Justin (@mijustin) on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
I learned more from building, launching, and marketing a product than I did in 4 years of university.