I've been thinking a lot about how important it is for potential customers to "see your product used in public."
Lots of examples of this:
- Apple Macbooks in coffee shops
- People sharing their Snapchat filter videos outside of Snapchat
- GitHub stickers on people's laptops at conferences (another example: public Gists)
How we could all implement this on our products?
- Watch the YouTube video
- Check out Ratio Coffee in Vernon, BC
- My blog: https://justinjackson.ca
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mijustin
- Podcast hosting by Simplecast
- Theme music by striker-metal.com
My new project is: tinymarketingwins.com
Have you left a review on iTunes? It's easy! Just open up iTunes, search for MegaMaker, and click ★★★★★!