What kind of entrepreneur are you? Do you want to be like a solo artist, or do you want to be part of a band?
- Marketing for Developers re-launches on Oct. 15, 2016!
- Product People Club
- Nathan Barry interview
- I started my first business when I was 18. Here's my business card.
- What kind of business do you want to run? Reach out on Twitter, Instagram, or Snapchat (I'm mijustin on all of those)
- What happened to Network Effects and Remote Workers Club?
- You want more than product / market fit
- The Mega Maker Mob is working!
- Music by Striker-Metal.com
- Podcast hosting by Simplecast.fm
Advice for Solopreneurs
- Find community: find a community both online and offline. For me that's Product People Club and Cowork Vernon.
- Get accountability: for me, I have a weekly mastermind meeting. Basically it's a regular accountability meeting (you usually with 2-3 other people).
- Don't waste time, resources, or opportunity: as a solo person, you can't afford to waste anything. Don't fool around! Focus on one project at a time, and build it until you launch it. Double down on what's working.
- Use the right tools: after trying out everything, I think Coach is the perfect platform for solopreneurs. Check out my page on coach here: justinjackson.withcoach.com