What are the different stages to being a solopreneur?
Your customers don't want to just "consume your stuff." They want to achieve something! They have a destination in mind.
- See my photos on Instagram: @mijustin
- Last episode we talked about the Freedom Ladder
- Join Justin every Wednesday at 10am Pacific for Mega Wednesday: megamaker.co/live
- Product People Club
- Here's that picture I drew.
- The list of 100 things
- Nathan Barry has found his "one thing."
- Brennan Dunn has found his "one audience."
- Check out Ashley's new business! withjack.co.uk
- People have Jobs to be Done. Our role as makers is to figure out what people need and what destination they want to reach.
- Claire Lew: "How we only charge customers once, for lifetime access"
- Theme music by Striker-Metal.com
- Podcast hosting by Simplecast.fmenter link description here
Ultimately, we all want a business we can be proud of.