Real life keeps going, even when you're launching something new.
Listen to the podcast for people who make stuff on the internet and earn their income from the things they create.
My new book was released on July 30th! It's called Jolt – creative marketing ideas for programmers, designers, freelancers, makers, and entrepreneurs.
How do you get people's attention? You can't use the same tactics as everyone else. People don't respond to outdated methods.
Get 20% of when you use this code: gum.co/joltbook/podcast →
- Tell me what you're making! On Twitter: @mijustin, Instagram: mijustin, Snapchat: mijustin
- Matt Giovanisci's rap album: Entreprenuer
- Please leave an iTunes Review!
- Theme music by Striker-Metal.com
- Podcast hosting by Simplecast.fm
Next week's show
What happens when you launch two software startups at the same time? I'll be doing an update on my projects with Marty Dill!