Everyone's trying to be a unicorn. I just want to be like Fat Mike.
- Mike Hererra's podcast, episode 158
- Millennials aren't lazy
- Millennials are obsessed with side hustle because it's all we got
- Globalization has finally affected the western world
- Gary Vaynerchuk's 92Y Talk With Stephanie Ruhle
- Remote Workers Club
- How can indie makers differentiate themselves? My new book, Jolt
- Fat Mike's interview with Now Toronto, 2009
- The 5 Whys
- Get a MegaMaker t-shirt in the store
- Theme music by Striker-metal.com
- Podcast hosting by Simplecast.fm
Every vertical has it's own unicorn. In startups it's Zuckerberg. On YouTube it's Casey Neistat. In rock 'n roll it's the Rolling Stones.
Join the MegaMaker newsletter: megamaker.co/challenge