"The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change." ― Heraclitus
Justin opens up about how his MegaMaker project is going, and what the future holds.
(First episode of Season 3)
When we had our first child, 14 years ago, we made a decision that I'd put my entrepreneurial dreams on hold.
- Here is the last episode of Season 2
- Make 100 things in a year
- Peldi is the founder of Balsamiq
- Chase Reeves on episode 167 of the Fizzle show
- Paul Jarvis and Jarrod Drysdale
- Article: Grizzly Bear Members Are Indie-Rock Royalty, But What Does That Buy Them in 2012?
- Where does most of the revenue come from? Marketing for Developers
- Digital art projects: 6 seconds podcast, I'm a f*cking webmaster
- Mike Hererra's podcast, episode 158
- Theme song by Strike-metal.com
- Podcast hosting by Simplecast.fm
- Follow me on Twitter: @mijustin
- Follow on me Snapchat: mijustin
Join the MegaMaker newsletter: megamaker.co/challenge
In every business, there needs to be an overlap between what people really want and what you're really good at.