You will not believe what happened to me yesterday.
Also: do need to care about your reputation?
Join the 2016 Maker Challenge
- Nora Young, Spark, CBC Radio
- This is a Web Page
- I'm a F*cking Webmaster
- Justin's public list of what he's making this year
- Tom's Trucking website
- Nerd mullet propaganda
- Remote Workers Club
- Network Effects
- Rob Walling on Episode 284 of Startups for the Rest of Us
- Theme music by Striker-metal.com
- Podcast hosting by Simplecast.fm
- Follow Justin on Twitter: @mijustin
There's this myth that if you create great work, that it will be automatically discovered and enjoyed by lots of people.
How do you cultivate a good reputation?
It's a lot like cultivating a crop: you're constantly preparing the ground and planting seeds hoping for a future harvest.
- Build things, and tell people
- Help people every day!