Creative work, by it's very nature is divisive. Our work can't be for everybody, but still has to appeal to some people.
In this episode we explore this tension of being authentic without being alienating. This is also the last episode in our "self-publishing a book" series.
- For writing your draft: Google Docs
- For publishing as PDF, ePub, and MOBI: Pressbooks.com (get 25% off when you use code JUSTINJACKSON)
- For selling: Create Space or Gumroad
- For building a mailing list: MailChimp, ConvertKit
Next week's mission: secret stuff
To find out more, text "Hi Justin" to +1-424-247-5762.
- Self-publishing Hangout
- Nathan Barry, Sacha Greif, and Paul Jarvis
- Book that Justin just published: Marketing for Product People
- Theme music by Striker
- Podcast hosting by Simplecast.fm
- MAKE YOUR OWN STUFF: megamaker.co/challenge